Toggle menu

Housing benefit and Council Tax support online account

You can view your housing benefit and Council Tax Support account details online using our housing benefit online service (e-citizen).

Using our housing benefits and Council Tax Support online service, you can:

  • check your current award for housing benefit and Council Tax Support
  • view next and previous payment details, including details of any housing benefit overpayments
  • receive notification of any changes to your award and view them online.

You will need to create an account for this service - please note this is a separate account to the South Ribble MyAccount that you may already have for other council service requests.  


Register for a housing benefit online account

To register for a housing benefit online account, you will need:

  • an email address
  • to create a password that must be at least 8 characters long
  • your housing benefit claim reference number

Housing Benefit online account

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email