Toggle menu
We want your feedback!
Please send us your thoughts on our new-look site. Click here to fill in a survey.

Street trading

If you wish to sell items on the street you will usually need a street trading permit from the council. This section provides details on our policy and the form you will need to apply.

Please note that this policy also covers ice cream vans, burger vans and car boot sales.

Apply for a permit


Icon for pdf Street Trading Policy [82.51KB]

Icon for pdf Street Trading application form [28.78KB]


Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email


Print this page