© South Ribble Borough Council 2019


Street trading

If you wish to sell items on the street you will usually need a street trading permit from the council. This section provides details on our policy and the form you will need to apply.

Please note that this policy also covers ice cream vans, burger vans and car boot sales.

Downloadable application form

Street trading policy

Our fees