© South Ribble Borough Council 2019


Other licences


Caravan Site Licensing  - The Caravan Sites and Control of Development Act 1960 prohibits the use of land as a caravan site unless the occupier holds a site licence issued by the local authority.

A caravan site includes anywhere a caravan (including mobile or 'park' home) is situated and occupied for human habitation including touring sites and single sites. Sites can be for permanent caravans (utilised as holiday caravans), touring caravans or permanent residential caravans.  Please Follow this link for Caravan Site Licensing


Licensing permissions are required for a number of areas, ranging from acupuncture, food businesses and second hand goods - to street collections and tattooing.

Follow this link for more information and a downloadable application form for street trading, which covers ice cream vans, burger vans and car boot sales.

If you would like more information about any of these areas, or whether another area  would require licensing, get in touch with us.

Review of Mobile Homes Fee Policy 2019.

Representations to made by 09/09/2019 to the Licensing Authority via email licensing@southribble.gov.uk or Write to South Ribble Borough, West Paddock, Leyland, PR25 1DH.