- Please click here to make a payment online.
- Please click here to complete a Council Tax Direct Debit Mandate online.
- Please click here to complete a Non-Domestic rate Direct Debit Mandate online.
- If you wish to use our Automated Payment Line to make a payment please dial 0300 456 0511
- If you wish to pay at any Post Office or PayPoint loction you will need the barcode that is included on the front of any correspondence.
- If you wish to pay by BACS transfer, the council’s bank details are as follows:
Barclays Bank plc.
Account Name: South Ribble Collection A/C
Sort Code: 20-69-93
Account No: 73548465
- Alternatively if none of the other payment methods mentioned above are suitable for you, you can also pay by cheque by posting your remittance to:
South Ribble Borough Council
Leyland, PR25 1DH.
** Please write your account reference on the back of your cheque. If you require a receipt, you must enclose a stamped addressed envelope.