© South Ribble Borough Council 2019


Licensing Act

A Premises Licence is required for any business supplying alcohol, regulated entertainment or late night refreshment, on or off the premises.

In most cases, where the sale of alcohol is authorised under a Premises Licence, there must be a Designated Premises Supervisor specified on the licence. This individual must hold a valid personal licence.

A Club Premises Certificate is required to authorise qualifying clubs to supply alcohol to their members and bona fide guests or provide other qualifying club activities.

The authority is under a duty to protect the public funds it administers, and to this end may use the information you have provided on this form for the prevention and detection of fraud. It may also share this information with other bodies responsible for auditing or administering public funds for these purposes. For further information, see https://www.southribble.gov.uk/content/privacy-policy

Application forms and guidance are available to view and download via the links below.