© South Ribble Borough Council 2019



Following the Ministry of Justice reforms in July 2013, solicitors and claimant representatives should submit all personal injury claims (not exceeding £25,000) directly to our insurers via the claims portal.

If you are a solicitor or claimant representative please submit a claims notification form (CNF) directly to our insurer:

Zurich Municipal Insurance Company PLC
Policy No: QLA 07H077 0073
Portal ID: C00108

If the claim relates to an incident on a footpath or a road please contact Lancashire County Council which has responsibility for adopted highways.

If you are a member of the public wanting to make an insurance claim against the council please call us on: 01772 625227