HMO Licence Register
|Ref||Licensee name||Licensee address||HMO address||Description of HMO||Summary of the conditions||Commencement date||Duration||Summary of any tribunal info|
|SRBC/HMO/1||Nabeel tabarik||23 Wheelton Road, Leyland, PR25 3UD||15A Preston Road, Leyland, PR25 4NT||3 storey property with a total of 7 people in 5 lets||1. If gas is supplied to the house, produce to the Council annually for their inspection a gas safety certificate obtained, in respect of the house, within the last 12 months.|
2. To keep electrical appliances and furniture made available in the house by the licence holder in a safe condition, and to supply the Council, on demand, a declaration as to the safety of such appliances and furniture.
3. All smoke and heat alarms installed in the house are kept in proper working order, and to supply the Council, on demand, a declaration as to the condition and positioning of such alarms.
4. The occupiers are supplied with a written statement of the terms on which they occupy it.
5. The licence holders name, address and telephone number (or that of the manager of the house) is clearly displayed in the common parts of the house.
6. A copy of this licence is displayed in the common parts or is made available to the occupiers at the outset of their occupation.
7. The occupancy of the property does not exceed that stated on the licence.
8. The requirements of the Licensing and Management of Houses in Multiple Occupation and Other Houses (Miscellaneous Provisions) (England) Regulations 2006, Schedule 3 and The Licensing and Management of Houses in Multiple Occupation (Additional Provisions) (England) Regulations 2007, including any future amendments are adhered to.
9. The occupiers of the house are given clear advice on the action to be taken in the event of the following emergencies:
i. Heating and hot water breakdowns
ii. Gas and water leaks
iii. Electrical problems
iv. Problems with the fire alarm system
v. Severe disrepair necessitating urgent action
Including the provision of contact details for such emergencies.
10. The Council is notified as soon as practically possible but no later than 14 days after any changes in circumstances resulting to the property that may affect the validity and/or terms of the licence (for example changes in ownership).
11. The Council is notified prior to any material changes to the layout, provision or removal of sinks, cookers, wash basins, baths, showers and water closets, fire precautions or mode of occupation of the house.
12. Such steps as are reasonably practical are taken to prevent anti-social behaviour by occupiers or their visitors within the property.
13. A full visual examination of the electric wiring installation and portable electrical appliances is undertaken and recorded at the end of the occupier's tenancy and at least once every 12 months, whichever is the shorter. Any defects identified must be suitably remedied by a competent person, and a record of the work kept.
14. The fire detection and alarm system and all equipment supplied for fighting fires shall be examined weekly for correct operation. Any defects identified must be suitably remedied by a competent person, a record of all checks, the findings and any remedial action shall be recorded.
15. A list of all occupants is provided to the Council within 28 days of a request to do so.
The Licence Holder
16. The licence holder must inform the Council if they no longer reside at the address given and provide the Council with the new address details within 21 days.
17. The licence holder must inform the council if there is a change in managing agent, with 21 days.
18. Arrangements shall be put in place to ensure a suitable contact, with authority to deal with any situation at the property, is in place during periods when the named Licence Holder and/or Managing agent are absent.
19. The licence holder must inform the Council within 72 hours of becoming aware of the occurrence of a fire within the property.
20. The licence holder must inform the Council if since becoming the licence holder they (or the managing agent) contravene any of the following. This must be done within 21 days of such a contravention:
a. Offences involving-
v. Sexual Offences Act
b. Unlawful discrimination on the grounds of sex, colour, race, ethnic or national origins or disability in connection with a business
c. Contravention of any provision of housing or landlord and tenant law. IN particular
i. Cases where proceedings are taken by any Local Authority
ii. Cases were any Local Authority has carried out works in default
iii. Cases where a Management Order under the Housing Act 2004 has been made
iv. Cases where an HMO licence has been refused or licence conditions have been breached
v. Any proceedings are taken by any Fire and rescue authority in relation to residential property.
|12th December 2014||1st December 2019|
|SRBC/HMO/2||Joseph William Sharpe||14 St Patrick's Walk, Heysham, Morecambe, LA3 2PJ||152 Croston Road, Farington, Preston, PR26 6PR||12th July 2011||5th July 2016|
|SRBC/HMO/3||Ron Ashley||60 Marsh Lane, Longton, Preston, PR4 5ZJ||2 Victoria Road, Walton-le-Dale, Preston, PR2 4AB||3 Storey property, Maximum occupancy 7 people||2018 standard conditions imposed.||01/10/2017 (issued 05/09/18)||30th September 2022|
|SRBC/HMO/4||John Trafford Gillian Elizabeth Trafford||The Conifers, 81a Blackgate Lane, Tarleton, PR4 6UT||77 Bluebell Way||2 Storey 7 bed||01/10/2017||30th September 2022|