Toggle menu

Planning enforcement policy

What do you need to do if you wish to make a complaint?

6.1 Please complete the online form to submit a planning enforcement issue or complaint

6.2 If you have difficulty with completing an online form, please call the planning technical support team on 01772 625400 for their assistance.

6.3 Please feel free to also raise your complaint with a Councillor, but please note that completion of the online form is still required.

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email