Toggle menu

Facilities management and caretaking

Facilities management and caretaking: Privacy notice
Council ServiceFacilities Management & Caretaking
Why we use personal information about you
  • Service delivery
  • Service improvement and planning
  • Financial transactions
  • Energy & Environmental Management
  • Research inc. consultations
  • Equality Monitoring
  • Prevention and detection of crime
Why we are allowed to use your personal information

Legal obligation or public task under various UK laws including but not limited to: •

  • Equality Act 2010
  • Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982
  • Health & Safety at Work Act 1974 Contracts - tenants, room hire Consent - consultations
What sort of information we may hold about you

The Data that we hold includes information such as;

  • Name
  • Address
  • Telephone/Fax Numbers
  • Email address
  • Public Liability Insurance Details
How long we may keep your personal informationYour information will be held electronically or on paper and retained for a period of 6 years. Your information will be held securely and treated confidentially.
Who we share your personal data with

Contractors/partners providing services on our behalf

  • Other local authorities
  • Police
  • Fire & Rescue Services
  • Elected Members
  • Utilities companies
  • We may share your information with other Council services to ensure our records are accurate and up to date
  • We may share your data with Chorley Council as part of the shared services arrangements.
When computers make any decisions about youN/A
When your data gets sent to other countriesN/A
Your Rights

You have the right to:

  • Request a copy of your information ( known as a subject access request)
  • Request rectification or erasure of your information
  • Request a restriction on the processing of your information, and, object to processing of your information
  • Complain to the information Commissioners office about the way the Council processes your information If you require further information about the use of your data or would like to exercise any of the above rights please contact: the Data protection officer at South Ribble Borough council


Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email