An Exemplary Council
An exemplary Council is a Council that...
- Delivers high performing services that represent value for money
- Understands the community and works with partners to make things better
- Is open and transparent in its activities
Refresh and Deliver the Transformation Programme
Enhance the Use of the Civic Centre
Work with Partners to join up public services for Early Years Provision
How will we know we're succeeding?
- At least 40% requests for service will be received via self-service channels
- More than 70% of customers will be satisfied with the service
- 55% of calls to Call Centre answered within 5 minutes
- The percentage of households living in fuel poverty will be better than the North West average
- The percentage of people satisfied with South Ribble as a place to live will increase
- The percentage of people satisfied with the leisure and sports facilities in their local area will increase