Toggle menu

Report a change that may affect your Council Tax

If your circumstances change, the amount of Council Tax you pay might change.

You need to tell us of any changes within 21 days.

If you receive Council Tax support or housing benefit, you also need to let us know if you have a change in circumstance.

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email